Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

For unto us a child is born....

This is another of the Christmas cards we made at the workshop this month. It utilises the Madonna & Child stamp set that is available in the current Stampin' Up catalogue (page 26). I felt the stamp was beautiful in itself so the card is very simple to reflect that. I have included two photos for you to look at. The list of materials are listed below.

I am not sure if I will be able to make another post before Christmas, so I want to pass on my best wishes to you and your families. May you have a wonderful Christmas celebrating with family and friends. God Bless you all and keep you safe this festive season. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Materials used:

Stamp set: Madonna & Child
Stamp pad: Chocolate chip
Cardstock: Natural ivory, always artichoke & very vanilla
Accessories: Stampin' pastels, blender pens, glitter glue & chocolate grosgrain ribbon



No comments: