Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Scrapbook page & Christmas Stack workshops

Well just wanted to show you my scrapbook pages using the Cuttlebug and Stampin' Up® products. I'm pretty happy with the results. I have used the Cuttlebug on the picture frames to add dimension, and then the Looks Like Spring stamp set for embellishing. All papers are from the Stampin' Up® range. Materials used are listed below.

Materials Used:
Cardstock: sage shadow, bravo burgundy & bordering blue
Stamp sets: Looks Like Spring & Headline Alphabet
Stamp pads: Cranberry crisp, whisper white, summer sun
Accessories: Brass brads, glitter glue & Cuttlebug



On another note, I have finally come up with some dates for the Christmas Stack workshops. Sorry it has taken me a while. At these workshops you will make 10 Christmas cards (2 of each design) for a cost of $20. All supplies except for adhesive, will be provided. A light supper & refreshments are included. I have provided a picture of one of the card designs. The workshops will be held at my home in Seven Hills. The dates are as follows:

* Wednesday 28th November at 7pm

* Monday 3rd December at 7pm

* Friday 14th December at 10am


If you are interested and free on any or all of these nights, please contact me and I will reserve a spot for you. Class sizes are a maximum of 10 people. Look forward to seeing you. Feel free to invite any family or friends that may also be interested.


No comments: