Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

All in the Family

I got my All in the Family stamp set this week and couldn't wait to use it. I decided to design another Christmas card for the Christmas stack workshops I am running (see previous entry). What I like is that you can create a personal image reflecting your own family to send to family and friends.....and it's lots of fun to make. I have stamped the family with chocolate chip ink an then coloured in using my stampin' pastels and blender pens. The Christmas tree I took from the stamp set Greetings Galore. I have used the Riveting stamp set (hostess set) for the tag at the top and stamped the image on two pieces of coordinating cardstock and paper pieced together. Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set has been used for the 'celebrate christmas'. The background has been done using the Twinkle stampin' around set and inked with old olive. The main image has been sponged around edges with old olive ink and adhered to the chocolate chip matte using the slit punch. I have provided a full list of materials used below.

Cardstock: Natural ivory, chocolate chip, ruby red and old olive
Stamp sets: All in the Family, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Riveting, Greetings Galore and Twinkle
Stamp pads: Chocolate chip and old olive
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Stampin' pastels, blender pens, slit punch

Christmas Stack Workshops

On another note, I have had a lot of interest already shown in these workshops, and spaces are filling quickly. There is still time to book your spot. Places available are listed below:

Wednesday 28th November: 5 places
Monday 3rd December: 8 places
Friday 14th December: 8 places

Feel free to email or call me if you would like to attend.
Email: humfreyh@optusnet.com.au
Mobile: 0401 441 244

No comments: