Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feedback please!!!

I was having a play with colours tonight and made this card. However, my Mum and I both are unsure about the colour combination. I thought it was OK, but she wondered if the blues went with the green. What do you think???? I have included a recipe below.

Materials used:

Stamp sets: Baroque motifs & occasional greetings
Cardstock: purely pomegranate, soft sky, blue bayou, old olive & natural ivory
Stamp pads: Versamark, old olive & soft sky
Accessories: Silver brad, white gel pen, scallop punch, 1 3/4 punch & stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Sam Coppack said...

Yeah, I think it's the blues that throw it out. And maybe Certainly Celery would be a better green? Be sure to post any changes!

Alison Engesser said...

Megan, I think the layout is perfect but possibly the green needs changing. It could also be the colour washing from the camera. Did you use a flash? Anyway, I love doing these sorts of cards because sometimes the best ones are created from what we think are mistakes! You make beautiful cards. Keep creating - or mistaking!!!!! LOL. Cheers. Alison